Your personal information
Any information that we may collect from you enables Basic HealthCare Services to provide and improve its services to you such as:
- To improve services such as processing donations and providing receipts
- To make sure we have an accurate record of all the donations we receive
- To email you with news and information about Basic HealthCare Services and our campaigns
- To provide new opportunities for you to support vulnerable communities in India.
- To make sure you are receiving the most appropriate and relevant information for you.
- To find out more about you and the people who are visiting our website, donating or joining our campaign.
Privacy of email lists
- Individuals who join our mailing lists via our website or through our campaigning engagements are added to our email database. We do not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease the addresses on our lists to anyone.
How Information Is collected
Basic HealthCare Services collect information from you in a number of ways, including :
- When you make a donation.
- When you drop an email to volunteer with us.
- Directly from you, when you provide information by phone, SMS or in application forms.
If at any time you do not wish to receive any communication from us, please let us know and we would accede to your request as soon as possible.
- Cookies are pieces of electronic information which will be sent by Basic HealthCare Services when you use our web site. These will be placed in your computer’s hard disk and enable us to recognise you as a user when you next visit.
- You can configure your browser so that it responds to cookies the way you deem fit. For example, you make want to accept all cookies, reject them all or get notified when a cookie is sent. Please check your browser’s settings to modify cookie behaviour as per your individual behaviour.