Publications in peer reviewed journals:
- Financing Primary Health Care for Rural Areas (2020). Dutta M, Mohan P, BM, Sanjana, Ponnappan V, and Satyavageeshwaran P. Journal of Family Medicine and Primary Care, 9(11): 5516-5522
- Pathways to Enable Primary Healthcare Nurses in Providing Comprehensive Primary Healthcare to Rural, Tribal Communities in Rajasthan, India (2020). Frontiers in Public Health
- Mohan P. (2020) Providing primary care in COVID-19 lockdown to rural, underserved areas of Rajasthan, India; BMJ Global Health Blogs
- The ‘Invisible’ Among the Marginalised : Do Gender and Intersectionality Matter in COVID-19 Response (2020), Indian Journal of Medical Ethics.Dutta M, Agarwal D, Sivakami M.
- Food Insecurity in Tribal High Migration Communities in Rajasthan, India. Food and Nutrition Bulletin (2020) Saxena A, Amin A, Mohan SB, Mohan P.
- Management of Children with Severe Acute Malnutrition in India: We Know Enough to Act, and We Should Act Now; Editorial, Indian Paediatrics, 54: 813-814. Mohan P, Mohan SB. (2017)
- Child Malnutrition in Rajasthan Study of Tribal, Migrant, Communities, Mohan P, Agarwal K, Jain P. (2016) EPW.; 51(33):73–81.
- Communicable or noncommunicable diseases. Building strong primary health care systems to address double burden of disease in India; Mohan P, Mohan SB, Dutta M. (2019) Journal of Family Medicine and Primary Care, 8(2) doi
Significant Consultations convened by Basic Healthcare Services
- Strengthening Primary Healthcare in Rural India. Report and Recommendations of a National Consultation:https://www.indembassyisrael.gov.in/pdf/Rural_Primary_Care_Report_Sep05.pdf
- Design Thinking Workshop on Future Designs of Primary Healthcare in India https://bhs.org.in/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/BHS-HSTP-Workshop-Report-.pdf
- Consultation of financing Primary Healthcare with Primary Healthcare Initiative https://udaipurtimes.com/business-udaipur/c74416w2859cid245582s10709/c74416-w2859-cid245582-s10709.htm
Publications in impactful media platforms and other prominent spaces
- To Be Functional Democracy India Needs to Reclaim its Primary Healthcare by Dr. Pavitra Mohan
- COVID19 Myth versus Reality by Dr. Pavitra Mohan and Ms. Arpita Amin
- Mitigating Malnutrition by Dr. Pavitra Mohan and Dr. Sanjana B. Mohan
- COVID-19 What Primary Health Workers Need by Dr. Sanjana B. Mohan , Ms. Hyjel DSouza, Ms. Manisha Dutta
- Mitigating malnutrition in response to the food crisis created by the lockdown, here’s what anganwadis can do to ensure that children stay nourished in times of COVID-19 and beyond., by Dr. Pavitra Mohan and Dr. Sanjana B. Mohan
- Forcing migrants to stay back in cities during lockdown worsened spread of coronavirus, study shows by Dr. Pavitra Mohan and Ms. Arpita Amin
- Nursing the Underserved to Health in Rajasthan by Ms. Manisha Dutta
- Stronger health system could have averted 500,000 non-Covid deaths in India in early lockdown period by Dr. Pavitra Mohan, Mr. Raj Gautam Mitra, Ms. Arpita Amin
- Responding to the pandemic of 21st century: Dynamics of power, intersections and the ‘Imagined Corona’ in India by Ms. Manisha Dutta
- Study of 1,129 migrants who returned to one Rajasthan area shows that none had coronavirus infection by Dr. Pavitra Mohan, Ms. Arpita Amin, Dr. Sanjana B. Mohan
- Covid-19 impact: In south Rajasthan clinics, doctors see spike in TB and child malnutrition by Dr Sanjana Brahmawar Mohan, Dr Pavitra Mohan and Ms. Arpita Amin.
Column in journal : Indian Pediatrics
- A child with Tuberculosis and Severe Acute Malnutrition by Pavitra Mohan, Sanjana Brahmawar Mohan, Gargi Goel.
A case study on BHS’s work was featured on Harvard Business Publishing titled “Basic Healthcare Services: An Innovative Model for Primary Healthcare Delivery in Rural India“