- Nurse Mentor, Primary Health Care at Basic HealthCare Services (BHS)
Location: Udaipur and Salumber (2 positions)
Basic Healthcare Services (BHS) is a not for profit organization with a vision of high quality and low cost primary health care for the underserved communities. The organization provides healthcare to rural and tribal communities in South Rajasthan through a network of AMRIT Clinics, and a Primary Health Centre (PHC) managed in partnership with the state government. BHS is a leading voice on primary healthcare in India. For more details, visit www.bhs.org.in
To strengthen quality of care at the AMRIT Clinics and PHC, we are looking for enthusiastic and skilled Nurse Mentors, who will perform following functions:
- Conduct regular trainings of the Primary Healthcare Nurses
- Provide clinical nursing care in AMRIT Clinics and other BHS healthcare facilities
- Supervise and mentor the Primary Healthcare Nurses at AMRIT Clinics and other BHS health facilities.
- Ensure Infection prevention, waste management and appropriate clinical practices at all BHS health facilities.
- Prepare training material, training aides and curriculum for Primary health Care Nurses
- Represent the organization in external forums.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for nursing graduates- B.Sc. (Nursing) with a passion to improve health care in rural, undeserved areas. The candidate should have at least 5 years of nursing experience in different disciplines such as medicine, obstetrics and emergency care. An experience of training will be highly desirable.
Remuneration: Based on qualifications and experience
Contact: Interested candidates can email their resume at email@example.com
Last date for receipt of applications: 30th August 2021